We Know How To Fight DWI Charges
If you have been arrested for DWI in Virginia, you need an experienced DWI defense lawyer on your side as soon as possible. Whether it’s a first, second or subsequent DWI charge, you could be looking at possible incarceration, heavy fines and the suspension of your driver’s license. At Lee Lopez Law PLLC, we can help you avoid these outcomes.
When you hire us, we analyze your case for the best possible ways of getting the DWI charge reduced or dismissed. We investigate whether your rights were violated at any point, and whether the field sobriety test or the breath test was conducted properly. To get the best possible outcome, put us on your side today. We are ready to fight for you.
Don’t wait. Call us in Arlington at 703-259-8731 or complete our contact form. We represent clients throughout Northern Virginia.
Don’t Let A DUI/DWI Charge Define Your Life. Let Us Protect Your Rights And Future.
We know how to investigate DWI charges to uncover any mistakes by police or prosecutors, as well as any violations of your rights before, during or after the arrest. Understand this: the stakes are high in drunk driving cases, so you need a strong and effective attorney on your side as soon as possible. Being convicted of DWI could lead to:
- Incarceration: The more serious the DWI charge (a second or third offense, for example), the longer the possible time in jail.
- Loss of your driver’s license: A suspension of your driver’s license could affect your life in many ways, including your ability to get to work and take care of basic daily activities.
- Excessive fines: They could be several thousand dollars or more.
- Required enrollment in alcohol education programs: This could include rehabilitation.
- Installation of an ignition interlock device: This is expensive and requires you to give a breath sample before you can start your vehicle.
- Community service: This could include a variety of time-consuming activities.
Don’t let the prosecution simply seek the harshest possible penalties in your case. Let us fight the charge and help you put this matter behind you as soon as possible. We handle misdemeanor and felony drunk driving cases.
Our DWI defense attorney Misha Lopez has achieved outstanding results for our clients. See our sample case results to learn more. Because we are a criminal defense and family law firm, we can be your one-stop solution for any criminal law or family law issues you may be facing. In fact, our team of attorneys Misha Lopez and Kara Lee work closely together for our clients whose DWI cases have a bearing on family law matters.
Contact Us Today
To speak with an experienced DWI defense lawyer, call us in Arlington at 703-259-8731 or fill out our contact form. We represent clients throughout Northern Virginia.